Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 12 :: A Song for your Sunday

This song by Laura Story is not new, but I wanted to share it because it fits in with my series this month.  If you've never heard Blessings, then you're in for a treat.  If you do know it, maybe you've never heard the background behind the song.

I found a clip of Laura sharing the background behind the story, in addition to her singing the song, so I posted that here for you.

If you just want to listen just to the song, click on the second video.

May you be reminded today that God is the giver of all things, and they are all used for His good purpose in our lives.













This is Day 12 of:  Made to Pour, living a life of Blessing

1 comment:

  1. I may not have experienced many big hardships, but I LOVE this song! Such a great message and so encouraging to remember during the difficult times!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!